Bug Soup

A Broth of Rambling Thoughts ( with some morsels of 'silly' thrown in for flavor)

Sunday, April 24, 2005

My Delusional Butt

My daughter is so funny. I'm going to post all about her another time, at 13 she is quite the interesting character, but today I just want to talk about her gas.

I talked her into going to the bank with me yesterday, she didn't want to go, but I didn't want to go by myself, so I told her she'd better get the dishwasher unloaded before I got back. She decided to ride with me.
So we are at the bank drive thru thing, and she is talking , just jabber jabbering, I am enjoying listening to her til this horrbile smell suddenly fills the car.
It was BAD.
No, bad doesn't even describe it. It was like raw sewage in the august sun for a week with some rotted broccoli on top. The entire car smelled so bad that I started gagging and rolling down the windows.

Buggy- OMG! What is that smell? Did that come out of you?

Katie - You farted

Buggy- I did not! Oh my GAWD! * gagging*

Katie - You smelt it

Buggy- People in Dallas smelt it! That is the worst smell ever!

Katie - *rolls up the window on her side and laughs* Wasn't me, must have been you.

Buggy- *rolls all the windows back down, and clicks the window lock, while still gagging*
Katie, geeze! I would know if I farted. What the heck did you eat?

Katie- She who smelt it, dealt it.

Buggy- Stop it! I did not.

Katie- She who denied it, supplied it. Roll my window back up.

Buggy- I'm dying over here, no windows! Just admit you farted.

Katie- You farted! She who names it and blames it, retains it.

Buggy- What does that mean?

( by this time we are driving back home and the stench is still making my eyes water, as I try to drive and hang my head out the window at the same time)

Buggy- just admit it, you know you have a really bad habit of not taking responsibilty for your actions, that is not a good thing. *gagcoughcoughgag*

Katie - Not my fart, not my action, not responsible. You're delusional.

Buggy- No, you are delusional, you are the one who knows she farted and won't admit to it.

Katie- Your BUTT is delusional , that's why it's making those bad smells. Can I roll my window up now? *giggles*

Buggy- No!

Katie - *singing* smelt it dealt it smelt it dealt it.

Oh, her father will be so proud.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my heck. I have tears rolling down my face. That was the funniest thing I have read in a long time. Still laughing

3:30 PM  
Blogger arkie said...

This made me lol, buggy! I'm so glad to know that I am not the only mom with a stinky-farting child, LMAO... That could have been any number of conversations I have had with Clint *grin*

6:07 PM  
Blogger Buggy said...

I don't know why she would never admit it.

7:24 PM  
Blogger Supes said...

Ha! So my kid isn't the only one, eh?

12:31 AM  
Blogger Dweeze said...

I can't decide if this is an improvement over the sex post or not. I'm thinking not. You should rename the blog Buggy's Bodily Functions...

8:52 AM  
Blogger Kimmah said...

My image of you is so shattered now.

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know it was you. Katie said so. LOL!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Buggy said...

I thought it was made clear that *I* did NOT fart in the car. My daughter really needs to learn to take responsibility for her actions, and her gas.

And Pam? SHUT UP! *giggle*

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home