Bug Soup

A Broth of Rambling Thoughts ( with some morsels of 'silly' thrown in for flavor)

Monday, April 11, 2005

Feeding people

Only 30 more days til the end of the school year.
Six more weeks of feeding the Future.
The kids have gotten rude, they don't follow the rules, and 'please' and 'thank you' are no longer part of their vocabulary.
I try to remind myself that these people are someone's babies. That these beasts will someday be decent people ( most of them). It's getting difficult, moreso each day.

I will smile, I will use gentle words and feed them with kindness, while hoping that across town someone is treating my child the same way.
Six more weeks, 30 more days, just 3500 more servings of popcorn chicken.
I think I can do it!

9 Comments:

Blogger Dweeze said...

That's a lot of Popcorn Chicken. Hi Buggy!

8:53 AM  
Blogger Jolene said...

Hey Buggy, do you guys have potato puffs there? (Otherwise known as tater-tots to, apparently, everyone in the world except for my town.) Those were my favorite. In fact, I would really like some right now.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Dweeze said...

Potato Puffs? You Northeast Elitist Liberal...

12:59 PM  
Blogger Dweeze said...

And wouldn't it be cool if I could put Wheezy's picture by my comments?

1:00 PM  
Blogger Jolene said...

I might be a Northeast Elitist Liberal. However. Even most Northeast Elitist Liberals don't call them potato puffs. I'm aparently even more elitist than average (in my experience, anyway. The term is usually met by a quizzical stare, as if to say, you are freakin' weird. Then again, that might just be a general reaction I get to most everything I say).

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always smile and talk to the Lunch Ladies at our school. And say "please" and "thank you." In honor of the Bug.

--Gothmog

4:50 PM  
Blogger Buggy said...

We do sometimes serve the Tater Tots. According to the box, they are called Preformed Potato Rounds.
You all don't have to be nice to ALL Lunch Ladies, some are real BITCHES! Trust me.

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
» » »

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
robson and son cabinet and upholstery maker Shemales transsexual transex Clarion hotel orl Nissan xterra test texas probate with florida timeshares Timeshare villias to rent Cover for jeep cj Mini facelift mini facelift Tramadol 50mg Branson mo. time share agents Junior tankini swimsuits new england golf cars Donate+time+share hummer video Camping trailer supply Used bmw engines

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home