Bug Soup

A Broth of Rambling Thoughts ( with some morsels of 'silly' thrown in for flavor)

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Dog Herd Update

Don't play with the dogs, they'll put yer eye out!

Oh yes, it's all fun and puppy games til they blind someone.
The little one that lives inside, Chance, jumped up to greet my brother and scratched his eye.
Hopefully it won't prevent Kurt from starting his new job tomorrow, or like permanantly disable him.
Offered to take him to the Doctor yesterday, and the ER today. He refused , so what can I do?
I can pray for a miracle recovery is about all I can do.

Have I mentioned that I don't like the dogs?
I hate them!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Hci tramadol ultram phentermine online Huge african dicks Roulette java applet Pamela anderson nked gateway voip cheap web hosting

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home