Bug Soup

A Broth of Rambling Thoughts ( with some morsels of 'silly' thrown in for flavor)

Friday, April 15, 2005

MY Zuma Man

Hubby is home!
I just want to hug him and hold him and show him I missed him.
( oh crap, I forgot to paint my toenails!)
I took tomorrow off work so we'd have a whole day with just the two of us.
No Child, no Brother, no canine beasts running about our feet.
Just me and Steve, all day.
Well, that isn't going to happen ( best layed plans and all that)

So Hubby is home, but why am I here?

Because my brother has been talking to him since he got here.
My Brother seems to need a parent, and tonight, it's Dad.
And my day off work tomorrow?
Not going to happen.
See there was only one person who knew the cashier job on my line, and she was really sick yesterday, so they crash coursed me into it, just in case.
As of today? I am a Cashier LunchLady.
I had to run the register ( our manager doesn't even know it) all by myself, about 400 kids.
I did good, I was only a dollar off. ( I must have entered something twice)

So since my partner is sick ( ER sick, kidney failure sick, no insurance so she put off going to the Doctor sick) I think I have to work tomorrow.
I will gladly work for Jamie, she is solid gold.
But it may have been my only day alone with Steve for months, already people are taking his time away from me.
He leaves for work again Monday at 6 a.m.

I have to go to bed , KatieBug needs to get up at 6 to get on the Bus at 7:30.
Maybe I'll get to see my husband tomorrow.

( for those who think I am a wimp, I have told my brother to go to bed so I could be alone with my husband, at least 5 times)

3 Comments:

Blogger Supes said...

Yay! Ask him if he still loves me, ok?

8:23 AM  
Blogger Buggy said...

All better now.
He was super sweet when I got home from work on Friday. Spoiled me!
I can't stand the thought that he is leaving again on Monday, but the job is good.

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Asian woman and white man Metabolism of methylphenidate ritalin Health food allergies contracted jails homeowners insurance search ionamin online Floating kitchens Boating directory scrabble en espaol juego online Used mazda mx5 top rated software downloads auto insurance quote Insurance medicare rate supplement

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home