Bug Soup

A Broth of Rambling Thoughts ( with some morsels of 'silly' thrown in for flavor)

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Both Sides Now

Hi All!

I have been busy and tired and working lots and sick.
I am sure I got that 3rd cold in the last 2 months because I was run down, at least I got a flu shot last fall.

I thought that maybe I'd do a quick, Things You Don't Know About Me, post.
Though it's hard to think of things I haven't shared already.

* I have a huge pile of laundry in my room. HUGE!
( That's all, I have no excuse)

* I don't always check everyone's blog, I'd like to , but I don't. I do check Chris ( Superman) everyday. Every Day. He doesn't update as much as I'd like, but then I don't write much myself, so I forgive him.

* I no longer wear a wedding ring. Haven't for about 3 months.
Partly because I am not sure how bound I want to be anymore, but mostly because I lost so much weight that it started to slide off. I was afraid I'd lose it at work.

* I wear glasses. ( unless I'm sleeping)
I know it's a little thing, but did you picture me that way? I haven't worn contacts in 20 years.

* I lost my virginity to Judy Collins singing, Both Sides Now.
It just happened to come on the radio. It made me cry.
The song did, or maybe the whole thing did, I don't know. I wasn't very involved in the act.
I am sure that poor boy ( who claimed it was his first time too) was disturbed by my crying.
My crying had nothing to do with him.
I still love that song.

Ive looked at life from both sides now
From win and lose and still somehow
Its lifes illusions I recall
I really dont know life at all

7 Comments:

Blogger Kimmah said...

Yay, a Buggy post!! I like your list. I think everyone who reads this entry should then go post a list of things people don't know about them, too. You're a trendsetter that way.

I, too, check Supesys blog every day. Nothing. *sigh*

8:54 AM  
Blogger mtw said...

Hmmm, I never picture you with glasses. I have to completely change my mental image now......

............

Done!

And I love that song. Neil Diamond does a very nice version of it that I used to love. I did *not* lose my virginity to that song, though. I think maybe "Only The Good Die Young" was playing (Billy Joel)

7:05 PM  
Blogger Sasha said...

I still like the original Joni Mitchell version best.

Glad you're alive.

I don't picture folks much ... odd that I didn't know that until you asked.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Lasann said...

I just picture you going 150mph in a hot convertible. You are too fast for a detailed look.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Puffy said...

Once my laundry basket gets full, I do laundry. I try to do it on a weekend so Mr. Puffy can help fold and hang up clothes. I love the song "Both Sides Now." I'm ready for another chapter of Supe's life.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Zombs said...

Ok at first I thought you said you lost your virginity to Judy Collins.

Yay Buggy! No I don't picture you with glasses!

9:37 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Me too, Zombs. I thought "WOW, that Buggy has some pull to lose her virginity to a star like that"
*giggle*

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home