Bug Soup

A Broth of Rambling Thoughts ( with some morsels of 'silly' thrown in for flavor)

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Green Flag- Go!

I guess I am finally stepping out with my own place.
It wasn't a matter of not having enough to say, it was having too much and not knowing where to start. Kind of like housecleaning. There is so much to do I get lost and can't get started. ( and trust me, my house is as cluttered and dusty as my life)

I've been coasting along in neutral for way too long. Not taking steps to make any changes in my life, just barely doing what needs to be done each day.
But I've found that life has a way of forcing you to make changes if you stagnate too long. Not only do doors slam closed , but you get pushed out of the windows that open.
So I've had a bad couple of years, and have been sleepwalking through most of it, it's time to wake up, and do something.
Take charge, take inventory, take a walk in the sunshine.

( Thanks to the friends that encouraged me to get started, and helped me pick my Title)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I'd hardly say you've been coasting! Look at all of the stuff you've been through, in such a short amount of time. You're still here, (and you look fabu, btw, nice haircut!) You've had to work very hard just to tread water. I'm also hopeful that things will get easier for you, and you won't have to spend all of your time swimming against the tide.

As Zuma might say...Surfs UP! Get on that wave and ride baby, ride.

ps. I refuse to proof read these comments. :P

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One more thing...are you sure you want to use the word "chunks" to describe your blog? There are a couple ways I can take that, and neither is very nice. :D

I may have to start calling you chunks.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Buggy said...

There are reasons I have you for a best friend, and there is one of them, right there.

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! dragan macura tennis Baseball alternate names single tennis clubs dallas antique ice cream makers by silas co akron tennis university womens using cisco 1721 console connetion Consumersearch com www computers scanners zyban Used gerber sprint plotters do i use vinegar to clean a humidifier Whirlpool dishwasher service manual wood tennis rackets unlocking playstation 2 dvd player code Baseball power point templates Shingles pain relief research The best software for pharmacy pda Bali comfort cushion strap bra

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Kitchen store supply Nutrients impotence Review curves vitamin Celebrex sulfa Ac xenical 1995 chevrolet corsica heater core Cheap webhosting uk Zocor cause hypotension http://www.import-body-kits.info/89civicbodykits.html Buspar awheels Web host ecommerce merchant account Lekarstwa concerta pictures of cosmetic tatoos

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home