Bug Soup

A Broth of Rambling Thoughts ( with some morsels of 'silly' thrown in for flavor)

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Question Game

Two of my favorite ladies ( *snort* I said "ladies" *HeHeHe*) called me yesterday. They asked that I participate in a super fun game.
You know how I like to be included in the super fun.

My Question was

Brad Pitt is coming to dinner , what will you serve him?

In honor of Cinco de Mayo , I think I will serve him Doritos and Peas, and flan.
I love flan. I love saying 'flan'.
After dinner, Brad and I will drink beer, say "FLAN" and listen to the Dixie Chicks. And we will laugh, oh how we will laugh! Then Angelina will call and remind him that it's the nanny's night off, and he will leave to take care of the children, but first he will thank me for the evening of peas and flan and laughter.

Thanks for the call, ya'll are too fun!

( Now if you will all excuse me, I have to get a mirror and find out what color my vagina is)

19 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

*giggle*

What do peas have to do with Cinco de Mayo?

8:16 AM  
Blogger Buggy said...

*laugh*

I don't know.

8:17 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

*snort* Peas are the new salsa.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

And I don't see where you answered Pam's question. *snort*

9:15 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

Me either, but then again I haven't answered Buggy's question yet. Um, what was the question again??????????

9:26 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Don't ask me. I'm blond.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Buggy said...

Pam's question was based on the premise that I am older than her, which is entirely unTrue.

For the next 2 months we are still the same age, and I will not allow any of you to take those 2 months away from me.

The first one of you that calls me a Bitter Hag, gets deleted.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

*snort* LMAO, that almost made me pee myself. Seriously. LMAO.

10:16 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

*I* would never call you THAT. I mean really, OLD HAG, maybe, but BITTER?? Naaaa...

10:38 AM  
Blogger Buggy said...

You are walking right on that line.

11:19 AM  
Blogger momma said...

*snort*

All I have to say is that peas and carrots DO NOT belong in mexican rice served in an irish pub.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

I love flan. I do not like peas.

Joke: A woman stole a can of peaches. The judge asked how many peaches were in the can. She replied, "six." So the judge gave her a sentence of six days in jail. Then her husband said, "she also stole a can of peas."

6:19 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

And this is why we love Buggy!

11:59 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Oh, nutz, there were peas in the mexican food at the bar. Thus, I had a few peas and some tortilla chips. Bravie told me it was very close to peas and Doritos. I then promised her I'd try peas and Doritos with an open mind.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

mmmmmm, peas and doritos.

6:54 PM  
Blogger lights said...

Geez, we had it all wrong when we drank Corona for Cinco de Mayo then?

Funny Bug.

You'll always be younger than me Buggy. Can I be your favorite today?

7:07 PM  
Blogger Asrai said...

Oh Buggy, you make me dance with laughter. Thank you!!

7:18 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Your new job obviously isn't helping out by allowing my blog time. Next time let me negotiate the terms of your employment.

1:12 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

That was supposed to say "more" blog time, not "my"

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home