Bug Soup

A Broth of Rambling Thoughts ( with some morsels of 'silly' thrown in for flavor)

Friday, June 09, 2006

Such a Busy Bug ?

Ha!
I was up at 5:30 this morning. It's now 9:10 and I have gotten so much done.
I sent an email to my sister, I played a game demo , I rewashed the hubby laundry ( because I left it in the washer for 2 days and it wasn't smelling too fresh). I cleaned out the hamster cage, I drank about half a pot of coffee, and I read 2 chapters in a book.
And ummm, well, that's it!

I have a million things to do to get the kiddo ready for her California trip, my house is clutter central, I need to try to finish a knitting project, and I haven't even taken a shower yet today( or brushed my teeth) .

I'm hoping this is my last Friday off for awhile.
I haven't heard back about the job, but the interview went great. It's exactly what I was looking for, and it pays more than I hoped.
I think I have a really good chance, but I'm so nervous.
Hopefully I'll hear soon, she wanted someone to start Monday.

Thanks for all the good thoughts, I think you guys really helped my confidence.
I just hope she calls me soon.

5 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

*continuing to send good job vibes*

So glad it went well! That's a positive sign. How great is it that it pays more than you expected! I so hope you get it. Please keep us informed.

Oh! ...and go shower & brush your teeth! *grin*

9:48 AM  
Blogger Silvergirl said...

Oh, Buggy, I am sending positive job vibes your way. Have a great weekend. I hope you hear something today.

10:27 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

I hope you hear something about the job today *crosses fingers*

Have a fantastic day!

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This reminds me that I might have a load of towels that needs to be dried. They probably now need to be washed again.

Good Luck on the job!

2:26 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

Good to hear from you and your positive attitude. I hope you enjoy the new job (you'll get it) and that your daughter has a fun trip to California.

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home