Bug Soup

A Broth of Rambling Thoughts ( with some morsels of 'silly' thrown in for flavor)

Saturday, March 04, 2006

The Hemit Bug

I have so many things to say.
Do you ever feel like you have too much to say, so you say nothing?

Yep, that's me.

I want to write a cafeteria entry. ( the kitchen I work in is actually quite interesting, and more like a Food Court, than the old school cafe we remember from childhood)
What a mess that place has been, and so hard I have been working lately there.

I want to write about my Katie, and her Birthday. My Baby is 14!
*choke*sob*choke*
She is not your typical teen. Oh, I should write pages about my Katie.

I want to give you a new update on my Hubby, he is no longer in Florida, he is home and looking for work.

I want to talk a bit about Trolls ( though maybe not the kind you think)

I want to talk about politics.
I have some stories that relate to things in the News, and I have some opinions about some stuff.
I have two stories I want to tell about teens and choices. Both relate to the abortion issue, one who had a choice, and one who didn't.

I want to talk about Cancer, and how it is taking so many I love.

I want to talk about some friends that I've negelected.

But, I'm just so tired.
I am so fucking tired.

I am agitated, and my neck hurts, and I've had a headache for 3 weeks. ( I think that's the neck)

I can't eat, unless I'm eating all the time.
I hate my job and everyday it gets worse, but I can't quit.
I don't sleep well, so all I think about is sleeping.
I need to connect to my family more, so of course I am hiding in games.

The rest of the world is easy to hide from.
My troubles?
I hide by playing games.

I'm around the net sometimes, on boards and blogs.
Most of you reading this don't even know that I've been hermitting lately.
But I am, in my own way.
I've stopped talking talking about me , what is going on here.

My Mom used to really hide when the Hermit Mood caught her.
She'd literally stay in bed for days, and not talk to anyone.
I don't have that luxury, or maybe I can't get that low, or maybe I'm not that selfish.

But I am hiding, in my own small way.

I have too much to say, about too many things, so I'll say nothing.

I'll post something useful here soon.

But lately I can't get introspective, and I have a headache, so writing anything that makes sense is out for me.

But I can say that, I love you all!

I am just being a bit of a hermit lately.

If you are reading this, I wish you Safe, I wish you Well.

16 Comments:

Blogger mm said...

Aww, we love you buggy! Take your time and focus on feeling better.

{{hugs}}

3:13 AM  
Blogger Lasann said...

I like the name "Hermit Mood". I just call mine my down time. I think I talked about my last "spell". If you are like me there is no reason or rhyme of when these happen, they just happen. The best I can do is wait it out.

Do you always have a headache when the Hermit. I'm lucky that I almost never have a headache, ever.

We'll wait for the up-swing to hear all you have to say. Until then, just ride out the storm.

**smooches**

8:07 AM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Oh! {{{huggies}}} for the Buggy! We all love you, you know that. ...or I hope you know that.

Sorry you're in a funk. *crossing fingers* for Zuma's job junt! Glad he is home.

8:21 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Maybe even just writing little snippets about things is helpful. Like you just did. Did it make you feel any better just to get that little bit out?

Anyhow, interesting that you say you are in a hermit mood because I thought I had noticed you being around a little bit more lately.

Whatever your mood...*hugs*...for you. I hope you start to feel better soon.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Silvergirl said...

I love you, too, Bug! I am a hermit sometimes, too, but usually when I feel tired. I love to be in a group of friends, though, when I get the chance.

I hope Zuma finds work real soon.

1:27 AM  
Blogger Syren said...

I am a hermit a lot of times anymore.

Take time for what you need, we will be here when you get back.

8:17 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Pbbbt...you just spent all this time writing and only a slight mention of a cafeteria food post. Hmph. It's not like we ask for much, but Nooooooooooo. No cafeteria post for us.

Seriously, buggy, Take some time for yourself & relax. It's ok to be a hermit sometimes. *smooch*

2:34 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

I loves ya, Buggy.

*hugs and smoochies*

5:48 PM  
Blogger lights said...

Um, Bug hon? I think you forgot one. Don't you want to talk about Tony too? *grin*

6:58 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon, Buggy. *hugs*

3:44 PM  
Blogger Glowie said...

I so adore you, Buggah.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

*cuddles bug very gently and tiptoes out of blog*

11:12 AM  
Blogger Zombs said...

I love ya too Bug! I feel that way myself a bit lately too.

I do so love to read what you write though.

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the great comments and insights..By the way, are you looking for more information on Metal Roof Paint ..If so here is a fantastic resource for everything related to loan matters and Metal Roof Paint with information, products, articles and more..Check it out here...1stplaceroofing.com

12:15 PM  
Blogger yvonne said...

I love the Bug!

*sending good thoughts*

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home