Bug Soup

A Broth of Rambling Thoughts ( with some morsels of 'silly' thrown in for flavor)

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Pink Tab

The new Tab for women scares me.
It's pink.
Not just the can , but the softdrink is pink too
Have you seen the ad?
It's women in way too much make-up, and whorish clothes, wearing scary shoes.
I don't want to drink the new Tab.
One chick in the ad is actually eating a thing that has litttle suction cups on it and looks uncooked!!!!!
Who are these whores drinking this stuff?

I know this marketing isn't aimed at me.

I predict this drink will fail, because cheap women drink tequilla, everyone knows that.

4 Comments:

Blogger mtw said...

Buggy, did you call MM a whore??? :-)

5:28 PM  
Blogger mm said...

*pout*

*wonders if buggy knew my name was Tab*

5:34 PM  
Blogger Buggy said...

Yes, I knew your name was Tabitha, but have you seen that ad?
Do you drink that pink stuff?

You should sue them.

9:04 AM  
Blogger mm said...

LOL Buggy! I haven't see the ads yet, but I'll keep an eye out for them.

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home