Bug Soup

A Broth of Rambling Thoughts ( with some morsels of 'silly' thrown in for flavor)

Saturday, October 22, 2005

I Have a List

And I am writing names on it right NOW!

People that are currently ON MY LIST!

1. People who don't tell me that there is no toitie paper in the potty room til it's all gone and I have to find out about it myself. ( drip dry is never classy or cute)

2. People who know the lunch line rules and try to blatantly break the sacred lunch line rules, right in front of me. ( I am talking to you Brandon W. , and you know I didn't make those rules, and you know, that I know those are stupid rules, so stop trying to break the rules while telling me that they are dumb rules. I KNOW! Get outta my line!)

3. People who sneak up behind me and yell over the wall , when I am trying to sneak a cig behind the dumpster at work.
Yes, it was funny.
ONCE.
I am a role model for the children. I am a bad role model. They should look at me smoking a cig in an ugly uniform behind a dumpster , and decide that staying in School and going to College is a really good idea. I am the perfect example of what happens when you drop out of school. So stop trying to scare the pee outta me already.

4. People who tell me about their intimate medical problems in the first 5 minutes that I meet them. ( no further comment)

5. Fat hamsters named Zippy. Stop trying to chew through the bars of your cage already. I'd let you out if you'd stop biting me. Escaping won't get you a piece of banana. We have no bananas.
(We don't even have toitie paper. )

6. ( deleted because it was just too mean)

7. People who come home once a month and throw their dirty undies and socks on the floor! You may be a good snuggler, but that doesn't excuse your laundry violations.

8. People who do not find me incredibly cute and witty. ( you know who you are)

Who is on your list?

(I thought about posting this at the other place. I think I still might, but I didn't want it to start a deep thing. The mood has to be light.)

15 Comments:

Blogger Rose said...

I checked, and I'm not on your list.

*hands* Buggy some Charmin Double rolls w/ Aloe.

There, that makes me a favorite, right?

(oh, and I'm so glad there is another smoker among us- I thought I was the only one....)

8:39 AM  
Blogger yvonne said...

Buggy is on my list of people who always make me smile.

Paris Hilton is on my list of people who should go away.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

My grocery store is on my list. How can they not have Marlboro lights? I had to smoke reds all last night and now my throat hurts.

People who wont be my slut monkey just because I don't have my phone on me.

Wheezy is on my list. But my good list. She kept me warm last night.

I think you ar incredibly cute and, what was the word you wanted me to use?, um, witty? Yeah, that's what you are.

Purple people eaters are also on my list. I don't know why. I just wanted to say purple people eaters.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Coco said...

I have a list!

1. People who get drunk and don't phone me. I have no life; help me live vicariously!

2. People who neglect injuries and get all sick so they have to go to the hospital at ungodly hours, then blame me because they didn't wake up in time, even though I set the alarm and poked this nameless person three times before falling asleep myself. I am not your mother; you should be able to get up all by yourself.

3. Paris Hilton.

9:41 AM  
Blogger arkie said...

I find it hard to believe you would have any names under #8.

8:52 PM  
Blogger Supes said...

I was totally in violation of #6, I bet.

10:47 AM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Phew! Looks like I'm OK! Thankfully, too! I would hate to be on Buggy's list.

*smooch*

11:35 AM  
Blogger Zombs said...

*throws dirty underwear*

People that price the Cinderella vanity at $69.00.

*throws stinky socks around*

1:51 PM  
Blogger mm said...

If I said, "hey lady, there's no more TP in there", you might think that A) I just drip dried, which is not classy or cute, or B) that I just used it all myself, which then makes me rude for leaving you with none.

You know what I've had to do? Use the sanitary seat covers behind the toilet. Not comfortable, but definitely better than nothing.

12:52 AM  
Blogger Glowie said...

I too would like to know what #6 said please.

Buggy is on my list of favorite people.

9:19 AM  
Blogger momma said...

I want to see #6.

I, too, am a smoker.

And? I love Buggy too!

1:14 PM  
Blogger Buggy said...

Number 6 was a thinly veiled bashing of someone that some of you may know. I decided against it.

( but left the number so I'll know what was there)

5:07 PM  
Blogger jenbeauty said...

*gulp* I hope I didn't make that list!

5:27 PM  
Blogger Kimmah said...

Old age makes people so damn grouchy.

*ducks*

Love you buggah!!!

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! part chrysler town country minivan 1992 mitsubishi diamante no start 2000 mitsubishi eclipse bolt on turbo fioricet images Guys shoes barbituate over dose fiornal or butalbital Statute of limitations california credit card debt Seat covers 96 mustang Mitsubishi xl8u accessories

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home