Bug Soup

A Broth of Rambling Thoughts ( with some morsels of 'silly' thrown in for flavor)

Saturday, September 17, 2005

I Am Fat

I am fat.
I don't usually worry about stuff like that.
I don't obsess about my body, never have.
I think I have a very realistic body image.
I've dieted off the extra pounds before, by eating better, walking more. I'm not one to crash diet, or freak over a few pounds.
I don't think I need to look like a model to be beautiful. I don't hate myself if my thighs aren't what I want. I'm over 40, so I am okay with some stuff sagging a bit.
I don't need to look 30 to feel okay about myself.
But I'm fat, like uncomfortable fat.

What bothers is me is that my clothes don't fit.
I hate being uncomfortable.

I know I've been stress-eating, and it isn't easy being around food all day, and when my big pants feel tight, I am not happy.
When my bra digs into my pits, I get pissy.
When I get pissy, cheese fries are just the ticket to happiness!
I work in fried food paradise!

Sure, I could find a carrot stick if I wanted, but why?
There are fresh fried eggrolls and cheese sticks, frech fries with nacho cheese sauce on them.

I'm fat, and really unhappy about it.
But much too tired to do much about it.

11 Comments:

Blogger Eric G said...

I'm Fat,
Image That,
Look at AKA as Cat in the Hat,

Your not Fat,
You are who you Are,
You are the E-bug STar!!

More or less we love you ALL.
Lose some weight or have a Ball.
Just be Happy, to be alive
Badas Says the strong survive.

So stop the Negative Approach to Life,
Positive things come, rather than negative strife.

Speak those things that you would like to see,
Watch God provide for you and Me.

Our mind is the begining of all,
Our attitude and thoughts determine our Call.

Keep the thoughts and Words all GOOD,
Our mood and action will follow as understood.

It's easy if you try,
Look at things with the BA eye.

You are the BEST Erica you could be,
God didn't make something sloppy!!

SO Standup Erica R. you are not a BUG.

Your are a strong willed women that Survived and needs a HUG!!

Stand UP proud and Tall I say!!
BA once againt save the day!!!

So Do it..Positive thinking reveals positive action and positive thoughts.

Read "Mathews" JKV :)

Til next time BA...a small poof :)

3:39 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

We're starting an excercise club over in Rose's blog. Wanna come and play with us?
*smooch*

10:21 AM  
Blogger Monstah said...

Eric Gehler is a super star! Do I kno him by another name?

And Buggy, a big, old Monstah hug for you. I was just coming over here to see where the heck you have been and I am sad that you are so sad.

The only thing I have to offer (and I don't know if this will help) but fat is a thought not a feeling. And why is that important? Because you can change your thoughts a lot easier than you can change a feeling.

Be gentle with yourself, honey. You are just so wonderful and I love you to pieces, I do.

8:26 AM  
Blogger Buggy said...

Monstah!
I just was over at your bloggy place ( i read more than I answer these days)

You probably don't know BA, he was away from OT before you got there, but the Bar used to be named after him.

And are you telling me that my thoughts don't fit in my jeans?
Because that sorta makes sense ( NOT!) LOL!

Love you too Babe, and can't find your phone number. I think it got lost in Drive My Cars inbox.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

*smooch* Buggy.

It really sucks to walk around feeling like an overstuffed chesterfield.

Take good care of yourself- rest and pamper yourself a bit and you will feel better and maybe need to eat less.

(plus, I'm fatter than you. :D)

5:27 PM  
Blogger Buggy said...

Coco!
You aren't fat, you are gestating!
And you are beautiful!

Wheezy?
Are you talking about those elastic waisted shorts I recommended to you?
Those are great!

8:40 AM  
Blogger jenbeauty said...

You are beautiful...but I know that uncomfy feeling all too well. There are a few on my blog who have started a blog called Weight Matters. It is not so much about losing weight as about being healthy mentally and physically.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Eric G said...

http://knee-surgery-recovery.blogspot.com/

my new blog and my broken-ness

BA :)

But I still laugh about it

9:25 PM  
Blogger Monstah said...

Buggggggggyyyyy! I just found out YOU are close to Houston! Stay safe please! Hunker down and all that!

*prayers*

5:00 PM  
Blogger yvonne said...

Wish I could say something magic to make you feel better, but I'm not so much the magic word girl as I am a hugger. So I'm sending you lots of cyber *hugs*. Feel better Buggy.

3:03 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Pass the Cheetos!!!!!!!!

j/k, now that I've found nutrition, I don't feel so fat. I still am fat, but my feelings are thinner.

*oink*

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home