Bug Soup

A Broth of Rambling Thoughts ( with some morsels of 'silly' thrown in for flavor)

Friday, October 21, 2005

Some Stuff

1. Any morning that starts with a toilet plunger is not a good day.

2. I had a dream about a volcano erupting. It was very loud and scary, and then it actually started to spew. What came out?
Gumballs!
Orange and red and yellow gumballs, and it looked like a paper mache' science fair volcano.
Don't ask me what this means.

3. Today is Friday so I don't have to wear the ugly uniform. Good thing, since the ugly nylon uniform pants gives me the butt sweat.

4. My daughter is having a friend over today. It's a new friend who rides the bus with her in the morning. I haven't met this girl yet.
So yesterday I say to my child, " Is she a Weirdo too?"
And Katie answers. " I don't know, but she likes dragons, so probably."


Happy Friday Ya'll!

12 Comments:

Blogger momma said...

*snort*

Have fun with K-bug and her dragon friend.

9:04 AM  
Blogger momma said...

Hey! Lookie there. I was first!

Wooohoooo!

9:05 AM  
Blogger Glowie said...

well. heh. I thought that the toilet plunger and the erupting volcano story were going to be related.

Yay! No Friday butt sweat.

Everybody's weird, buggah.

*smooch*

11:51 AM  
Blogger mm said...

Gumballs spewing out of a volcano means good luck. The plunger thing was trying to throw you off, but really, it will be a good day for you, ok?

And already you have good luck, see? No butt sweat!

LOL @ Katie!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

May I have a gumball please. Not the orange ones though.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

I like your kid. And your gumballs. Mmm.. I'd love some candy right now.

And Bob, what is this when you "were" growing up business. Last I checked you were about seventeen. È)

7:46 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

1. UGH!

2. I want a gumball volcano! It sounds so kewl!

3. I bet your butt sweat is cute.

4. LOL at Katie!


*smooches* for Friday!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Buggy said...

Butt sweat isn't cute, it's wet and sticky. ( and not in the "fun" way)

The friend thing worked out good, they get along great. The new friend is quite the sweet little girl. Her parents? A little weird, but nice, and very very happy that their daughter found a friend.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Hi Buggy, I'm starting to catch a pretty good buzz right now. *grin*

8:59 PM  
Blogger Buggy said...

I called you twice Carey.
Don't you answer that phone?

That's it!
I will not be buying you a hat in New Orleans.

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home