Bug Soup

A Broth of Rambling Thoughts ( with some morsels of 'silly' thrown in for flavor)

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Popular demand?

So I hear people actually come to this place and find themselves dissapointed by the lack of updates.
Who knew anyone wanted to hear what I had to say?
Lately I have lots of wandering thoughts but no real focus, so I haven't written anything.
Nothing seemed important enough for it's own column; besides ( and I know some of you will be shocked) but I find other people more interesting.
And though it's not an excuse for neglecting my little soupy spot on the web, I've been playing games a lot lately.
I'm well ( for the most part) my family is doing okay, the dogs still live here ( and I still hate them) hopefully that will remedy itself before I have to go crazy and kill someone.

For those of you worried about whether I'll be returning to our shared internet community, I think I will, not sure yet, but not quite ready to walk completely away.
I didn't leave out of any sort of protest, I wasn't trying to change anything, or make a statement, I want to make that clear.
I just need to take a break, take a think, figure out why I was so upset, and how to fix that in me.

Anyway, I'll be adding something new here ( hopefully tonight) and it will probably be bits of nothing, so don't complain if it's boring, afterall, nobody is making you read my crap. *laugh*
I've negelected my own writing for far too long though.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buggy! I hope you don't mind me popping in here to say hi, I've missed you. I'm glad you are doing alright and I will look forward to more updates from you!
*smooches* mm

8:59 PM  
Blogger Buggy said...

Tabitha!
No, I don't mind, glad to have your comments!
Ummmm, who are you?
Do I know you by another name?
Email me if you don't want to say here.
But I am always glad to know someone reads me.

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I gave you two hints already in my first comment so I don't know if I should give you a third...oh what the hell, here's another~ I think I am your favorite.
Does that help?
No? Ok, ok,
.
.
.
.

I'm motormouth! Silly Buggy.
*smooch*

1:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Buggy. I'm just popping in too. I've been checking out your blog for a while now, but never said anything. Now that I see you don't mind strange people popping in, I will comment more. :)

(no offense to Tab, I didn't mean that you were strange. LOL)

-Jen

11:08 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

I'm a strange lurker.

7:19 PM  
Blogger momma said...

Hi Buggy! I just popped in to do this:

*smooooooooooch*

9:52 AM  
Blogger jenbeauty said...

I am just going to stalk you!! So glad to see you around...I am missing some peeps.

4:19 PM  
Blogger arkie said...

Buggy! I check your blog often -- glad you're going to keep it up! *smooch*
I don't usually leave a comment, because by the time I get here, anything I would have said, has already been said. :)

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
cancer cure herb external hard drives cpu comparison aston martin db24 rembrandt or crest white strips zocor research picture of toyota carina 96 mitsubishi 3000gt engines search engine positioning jekabpils america debt settlement australian sliding automatic gates 2004 nuker number serial spyware buying prozac phentermine together isuzu rodeo turn signal switch

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home